When I was at Walgreens recently searching for some good clearance deals to be had on Huggies Nighttime Pull-ups with my coupons, I stumbled across several new booklets that Walgreens had put out. All of them contain Walgreens store coupons (Instant value coupons), which can be combined with the manufacturer coupons to maximize your savings. Next time you are shopping at Walgreens, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these; they can be found by the pharmacy section or in the aisles in the little hang-boxes.
Here’s the round-up of all the coupon booklets I was able to find.
Walgreens Vitamins and Supplements Booklet includes 6 pages of IVC that can be stacked with Manufacturer coupons:
- $3/1 Cosamin DS *60 or 108 ct or ASU 90ct
- $.50/1 Centrum Multivitamins 60-220 ct
- $.50/1 VitaFusion Calcium 100 ct
- $.50/1 Caltrate Calcium Supplements 60-200 ct
- $1/1 Mega Red Omega-3 Krill Softgels 60 ct
- $1/1 Move Free 80-120ct or Mega D3 90ct
- $1/2 Citracal Supplements 80-180ct
- $1/2 One A Day Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplements 50-200ct
- $5/1 Nature Made GreatMind 30ct
- $1/1 Esselence Classics for Hair 50ct or Skin 30ct
- $4/1 Focus Factor Dietary Supplement 60ct
- $1/1 Ester-C 500 mg Vitamin Supplement 90ct
- $1/1 Any Nature Made Vitamins or Supplements 60-240ct
- $3/1 Nature Made Triple Flex Triple Strength Dietary Supplement 120ct
- $3/1 Nature Made CoQ-10 100 mg 60ct
- $2/1 Nature Made Cholest- Complete 120ct
- $1/2 Flintstones Children’s Vitamins 60-150ct
- $3/1 Osteo Bi-Flex Dietary Supplements 80-120ct
- $5/1 I-flex Joint Relief Dietary Supplement 120ct
- $2/1 Bifera Dual Action Iron Supplement 30ct
- $2/1 Liquid Glucosamine or Liquid Calcium & Vitamin D 16oz
All of these coupons are valid through 4/30/2011, so you’ll have plenty of time to make good use of them.
Walgreens You’re more than a number Diabetes booklet is an older coupon booklet, but I picked it up again since it has some good coupons in there that can be used for the upcoming deals. They all expire on 9/30/2010. Also keep in mind that all of these are manufacturer coupons, except the first two. Here are the coupons included there:
$.50/1 Walgreens Ultra Thin Lancets
$.50/1 Walgreens Glycose Gel 1.34 oz.
$2.00/1 Zostrix Neuropathy Cream
$1.00/1 any Mult-betic product
$5.00/1 Freestyle Test Strips
$2.00/1 any Glucerna product (their cereal is yummy!)
$2.50/1 BD Ultra-Fine Lancets
$.50/1 BD Hone Sharps Container
$4.00/1 Walgreens 100 ct. TrueTest Strips
Free True2Go Glucose Kit wyb 1 box of 100 ct. strips
Eye Care Brochure contains 2 Instant Value store coupons:
- $1/1 Bausch&Lomb Soothe XP Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.5 oz
- $1/1 Alaway Itch Relief Antihistamine Eye Drops, 0.34 oz
Both are good through 7/31/2011.
Digestive Health Brochure contains 2 Instant Value store coupons:
- $4/1 Walgreens Smooth Lax Value Size, 29.9 oz
- $1/1 Pepto Bismol InstaCool Chewable Tablets, 30 ct.
Both are good through 7/1/2011.
Sports Injury Booklet contains just 1 IVC good through7/1/2011:
- $1/1 Walgreens Instant Cold Pack, 2 pack
And of course, Walgreens August Coupon booklet contains over $400 of store coupons that are valid through the end of August. A complete (and a very nicely organized) list of coupons in this booklet can be found at one of my favorite coupons sites http://hip2save.com/ over here.
Have you thought of any deal scenarios with the coupons above? Be sure to mention them in the comments!